Xyron Modified Polyphenylene Ether - mPPE
XyronTM (modified polyphenylene ether or mPPE) engineering resins are composed of mPPE together with polystyrene (PS), polyamide (PA), polypropylene (PP), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) or other polymeric materials.
Xyron has a broad range of applications that include; electrical outlets/switches, fuse box components, nozzles, battery cases, medical devices, junction boxes, connectors for solar/PV, tractor hoods, motorcycle fairings and relay blocks.
- Outstanding range of heat resistance (80-220 degrees C)
- Low mold shrinkage, excellent dimensional stability
- Grades with excellent hydrolitic stability, low-water absorption, hot-water resistance
- Low specific gravity
- High resistance to acids and alkalis
- Excellent electrical properties
- Use of Halogen-free flame retardants (V-0 through HB)
- Superior processability Grades
- Reinforced grades for structural applications